TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unfortunately, it is very challenging for us to reschedule at the last minute. We are 100% reservation-based, and we often sell out. Our games are private, so by purchasing a timeslot, you have blocked any other customers from booking that time.
If you need to reschedule, you can do so with a $5.00 per person fee up to 48 hours before your scheduled booking. If you need to reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled booking, a $10.00 per person fee will be charged. A booking can only be rescheduled ONE TIME, and after that, no changes are allowed.
If you need to cancel and do not want to reschedule, you must cancel the adventure no less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking; NO REFUNDS will be given within 72 hours of a scheduled booking. All refunds will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Deposits are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS
PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP.
- DO NOT participate in the game if you are under the INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, ANY MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES, or any other substances that may affect your senses, reflexes, or coordination. The game master may refuse to allow any patrons into the room without any explanation or refund.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. Your game clock will start 10-minutes promptly after your scheduled game time, whether you are here or not. Arrive with plenty of time for bathroom breaks and have all waivers filled out. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ARRIVE LATE.
- Children ages 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a paying adult. Minors under 18 must have an adult sign their waiver. NO CHILDREN UNDER 5 WILL BE PERMITTED UNLESS THEY CAN BE CONFINED TO A STROLLER/CARRIER.
- All players 5 years and up are required to purchase a ticket at the same price per person.
- The rules will be clearly defined prior to your game. Anyone disrespecting the game rooms or staff may be DISQUALIFIED and asked to leave without explanation or refund.
- We do NOT allow cell phones inside the game rooms. We have lockers in our lobby that are free to use for your security and convenience. Exceptions may be made for on-call first responders or parents with babysitters at home. NO EXCEPTIONS will be granted if you have asked us to place a gift inside the room, e.g., a wedding proposal. Use of cell phones must be made outside the game rooms. The use of phones inside the game rooms will result in DISQUALIFICATION with no refunds.
- Our adventure rooms are DIMLY LIT. If you require READING GLASSES, please bring them with you. Please don’t smuggle in your own flashlights. We are intentional about our lighting within the rooms. If you require a light to read, we have small lights you may use available upon request. Ask your game master for a light when you arrive. Lights will diminish your game experience; please only request one if you absolutely need one.
- Flooring in certain areas of the adventure might be uneven or have a slight flex to it. Participate at your own risk if you suffer from BACK/NECK PROBLEMS or have any MOBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Some of our games are NOT wheelchair accessible. Please call us ahead of time if you need special accommodations, as some games may fit better for your situation.
- Please wear comfortable footwear! Players wearing heels will NOT be allowed to participate in some of our adventures.
- The game effects may include STROBE LIGHTS, spotlights, high-velocity fans, and loud noises. Please contact us ahead of time if you are sensitive to any of these special effects.
- FOR DOG DAYS CUSTOMERS: This game requires four people to play. Dog Days is physically impossible to play with less than four people. If you arrive with fewer than four people, we will have no choice but to turn you away without a refund.